Hairstyling/hair turned blue ;(

I dye my hair a level 10 by bleaching the root with 30volume for about 20 mins, and then depositing a 10A (clairol) Demi permanent to tone the yellow and brass out.  I usually love the color, but it always has a slight golden hue, and not wanting to go "lighter" I decided I would add in their new product cool mix tones.  You add this to your dye and it gives more cool tones...or is SUPPOSED to give more cool tones.  It turned my beautiful blonde hair BLUE.  Not all of it, just mainly the over processed pieces.  I have washed it 10x's, and it has faded a bit. I have had nothing but horrible experiences at salons unfortunatley, so I need to fix this myself.  Please advise on your best and healthiest option as my hair is down to my waist.

There is a professional product called Pravana that would do the trick is instructions are followed.
Or can I suggest a haircut?

I know this blue u talk about and it is almost impossible to remove.
You properly needed only a few drops of the cool mix.

Don Orlando

25 years experience in all aspects of hair color. I am the Color Director at a well known NYC salon. Member of the American Board Certified Hair Colorists. I will try to answer any and all questions pertaining to hair color and hair color correction in a direct and timely fashion.

25 yrs coloring hair with 15 yrs color director at a large NYC hair salon.

Inter-Couffiere and Wella International

Robert Fiance Beauty Institute NYC, Goldwell Institute and Wella USA

American Board of Certified Hair Colorists