Hairstyling/Schwarzkopf Strait Therapy question

Hi Dana- I am based out of Boston, MA. When I was visiting India this year in Feb, everyone was raving about this Schwarzkopf product so I got the Strait Therapy done, expensive but worth it. I had almost no new hair growth for years and now I have a lot of it! May be because of the shampoo and conditioning treatment I use...anyhow it suited me pretty well and I would like to get it done here in US. How do I go about looking for a saloon that can do it for me? I am usually asked the option of Japanese or keratin treatment (I choose keratin) but is there a way that I can get someone to do this particular treatment for me (without having to fly to India) :)

Thanks for your help in advance,

Hi Deepti,

You need to do a salon search in your area for salons that carry Schwarzcopf. If you can't find one, check the yellow pages for professional beauty supply companies in your area. They will usually list the product lines they carry. When you find the distributor that carries Schwarzkopf, they'll be able to tell you which salons carry it..

That's going to be the fastest way to find a salon close to you.

Good luck,

Dana Sear

I can answer questions on all types of hairstyling, cutting, designing, coloring, corrective color, perming techniques,product knowledge, and in general, anything that has anything to do with hair. PLEASE NOTE: I am a professional designer and trainer. I do hair and teach advanced classes to licensed designers. I do not, under any circumstances, recommend doing chemical services including but not limited to relaxers, perms, color, highlights, or any other chemical service at home. I will not tell you how to use professional products nor will I tell you how to do your color at home. What I CAN do is arm you with current and accurate information and help you to be able to better communicate with your stylist/designer. I can also help you with what you need to do at home to maintain, protect, and treat your hair.

I have been a designer and educator for 31 years. I have been a salon consultant for Redken, affiliate trainer for ABBA Pure and Natural, Director of Education for my own salon and am currently a member of the design team and advanced trainer for my company. I specialize in corrective color, perming and style support, and image updates (make overs)

I have been actively licensed for 31 years. I actively participate in and teach cutting, perming, coloring, and business building classes. I am a REDKEN Certified Haircolorist, and REDKEN Specialist. I also have extensive training in Structure in Motion Cutting Techniques and Tigi Cutting.