Hairstyling/Copper Tones

Question
My natural hair is between a 6 and 7. I am aiming for a level 8. My dream would be for more of an ash result, but no matter whether I use a blue base or ash base and even put a color corrector in the mix or shampoo with shimmer lights or even mix green food dye in my shampoo, my hair pulls a copper tone to it. This time I used One 'N Only Argon Hair Color Level 8 Light Ash Blonde with 20 Vol developer. Why is this happening when I am staying within 2 levels of lightness? Is there a way to correct/prevent this?

Answer
Christie,
Im not sure where u got the info of staying 2 levels won't produce red. when ever you liten hair under level 7 you will produce a redder result.
The best possible way to produce a liter result with no red is to hilite.
Some subtle fine hilts on a natural 6 or 7 is ideal.
My salon is in Bay Ridge Brooklyn and would be happy to give u an in person consultation.
Don Orlando
718 748 7411

Hairstyling

Don Orlando