Hairstyling/Demi coloring

My hair is a spicey red. I want to do a red now maybe a crimson red! My guestion is should I use a red filler along with the Demi color? Also what strength developer do I need? 20?

Demi colors usually have dedicated developers specific to the product or will specify what is meant to be used in their directions. Most demis do not need filling in advance. Also, since they are meant to be deposit only, you'll want to make sure that the color you use is the same level or darker than what is currently on your hair or it will not cover. If your hair is darker than the color yopu will be using it will have to be lifted a bit before applying the new color.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in