Hairstyling/Hair Disaster help

Question
Hello there. So i've been dying to have a pixie hairstyle over years now. The only problem i've got is that my hair is wavy due to the grown hair from my rebond treatment a year and a half ago. My question is should I do rebonding first before getting a hair cut or the other way around? Anyway, I do have an oval shape face. Will it suit me? Thanks and Godbless. :)

Answer
Hi Maori,

First of all, if you have an oval face shape, you can wear any hairstyle. Without being able to see you, I can only guess though.  

I'm not sure what you mean about your hair. Do you mean it's wavy because it's grown out? Either way, if you're going to straighten your hair, I would do that first. Any cutting, styling, designing will have to be redone if you do it before the straightening service.  

Hairstyling

Dana Sear