Hairstyling/Fastening Hair Growth And Reversing Gray Hair

Question
Hi. can u please tell me any hair oils aor any other things that can fasten my hair growth . i want to grow them long ASAP so i can go for keratin or X-tenso. i have wavy hairs they r manageble when short bt after some length they start to form waves n its quite disturbing i love straight hairs and i also have gray hairs, is there something natural that can reverse my gray hairs
kindly reply ASAP

Answer
Danish,
 Unfortunately, I know of no way to speed hair growth. If you want straight hair then you would want to get the X-Tenso service, as that is a straightening service. Keratin is not. It is meant to eliminate frizz.  It can reduce curl for a while, but shampoos out and the curl returns to normal. The straightening has to grow out.
 As for the gray, the only way to reverse tbat us with hair colour. If you are considering that you will want to discuss it with the stylist doing the straightening, since many "natural" hair colours have metallic salts that would not be compatible with the straightening. It could cause a heat reaction that would damage the hair. You would be safer with a regular haircolour, as that would not react with the other service.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman