Hairstyling/Help with overhighlighting then demi color

Question
Hi, I had my hair highlighted last Wednesday (foils) and she overdid it and it made my hair way too blonde. I called her on Saturday and she had me come back in. She did a demi-permanent color with 75% level 10 and 25% level 8 and now I look like a dingy, dull, dishwater blonde. Its terrible and makes my complexion look sickly. I tried washing it with Dawn and Shimmer Lights which did nothing. Can you please advise on what I should do next to either remove this demi-color or how I can brighten my blonde up again? Thank you so much.

Answer
Carrie
Shimmer lights is the #1 thing NOT to use. Your colorist needed to tone with a gold and it sounds like she used a neutral or ash.
The only thing insuggest is shampoo it on e a day for about a week.
And then go back and tell her to tone with a level 8 gold.
Don

Hairstyling

Don Orlando