Hairstyling/how to get lgihter colour

Question
Dear Hairman!I absolutely need an advice from professional and I Dear Hairman! I absolutely need an advice from professional and I so hope you can help me. I have used henna for about a year. During half year I didnt not color hair and went to salon to get blond. Now it sounds rediculous to me. Expert promised that hair will be blond. Well, it turned up to be light grey from the half of the length. Then i went to a few other salons, but each time the hair colour/quality  get worse, as hair each time were bleached. Lastly, specialist colored my hair with temporarily color in brown. So at the moment i have a half length of hair in brown color and half in light brown/grey. Could you please give an idea how i can fix situation? this time i want to do it myself(all previous times i went to a very good salons...but ah...) I give up to be blond, but at least i want the same color on the all length with so less damage possible. Thank you very much!

Answer
Dana,
 Unfortunately, you cannot get blonde hair over henna. Henna is very difficult to remove and often damages the hair during lifting off. Did the stylists know before starting that you had henna on your hair? If so they should have known that they could not get you to a blonde on the hair with henna on it. Henna is not compatible with any other chemical services that I know of.
 What I would suggest is to go back to a salon and ask for a non ammonia colour. They will want to use a warmer/redder colour on the ends first to try and get some warmth into them so that you have a more natural and pleasing tone when the final colour is done. Non ammonia colour is not damaging at all.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman