Hairstyling/chunky hilites

Question
Hi I want my hair to lie flat and a little piecy at ends and inside ofy hair I want some thickness and volume. My hair is coarse and thick. Also I got a conditioning treatment but my hair s so itchy. I didn't feel like she rinsed my hair out enough. When I asked her she said it is all out of suds and rinsed again. I am so frustrated becuz when I get my hair done like to let it go a fe w days before washing. Should I. All and complain?

Answer
If she rinsed it twice it's more likely that you're sensitive to something in the shampoo and conditioner. If you feel like you did receive the quality of service you were looking for, you can call. Maybe they can do a clarifying treatment and use a different shampoo and conditioner on you to see if that helps. My hair is coarse and thick also and getting it piecy without it looking frazzled and dry is pretty tricky. Maybe you should ask your stylist for suggestions as to what your hair will do easily and grow out gracefully. It's possible that you're dissatisfied because your hair isn't suited to the style easily. It took me a long time to figure out that there are just certain things that my hair will not do.  LOL

Hairstyling

Dana Sear