Hairstyling/Dirty Blonde to Platinum to Turquoise

Question
I have naturally dark brown hair, and I have been dying it red and burgundy for over 4 years. I decided I want to try dying it turquoise and bleached it twice (once to get through the reds, another to correct any dark spots). I've toned it with a pale blonde blue toner (recommended to me by a hair colorist)and now my hair is sort of dirty blonde. I now know that there is no toner in the world that will lift my hair as far as I want to go. My question is, should I just go ahead and dye my hair blue and let it be darker than I want, or bleach again? My hair is fairly healthy since the last time I bleached it 3 or 4 weeks ago. I'm simply out of toner and would want to dye my hair as soon as it's light enough. Do you think there would be any reds or oranges after I bleach it since I've already gotten through those layers? Sorry this was such a long message, but I really need some advice. Thank you for your time.

Answer
Andy,
Unfortunately, I can't answer this question for you. Only you can. Since you already know that toning it blue now will result in a darker than desired result, and to get what you want would require further bleaching, you alone can decide which you want to do. If your hair is in healthy enough condition then you would want to further lighten it for the desired result.
 As for being any red left, I can again, only go by what you say. If you are indeed to a dirty blonde state, then you would be past reds. There can however, still be a lot of gold at that level. This would still require additional bleaching for your desired result. Be sure to condition well before, during and after.
I realize my answer sounds a bit evasive, but I can only answer based on the information at hand. I hope it helped.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman