You are here:

Hairstyling/my hair


i kind of damaged my hair with SunIn and my hair is rough, puffy and ugly, and many hairfall

i don't know what hair treatment to do to make my hair soft shiny wavy and actually look nice

what shampoo should i use? I've used so many shampoos and they all make my hair oily

one last important thing is that i have baby hairs and i cant seem to control them, whenever put my hair in a ponytail they seem to fly around, what can i do with them is there any good treatment
i did one in Lebanon, it helped for a month, it straightened them.

Thank you very much, i would really appreciate your help

 Unfortunately, there is little that can be done to fix hair once it is damaged. For shampoo you want a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner each time you shampoo and any good deep conditioner once a week.
 Use a nourishing oil like argan oil or any of the nourishing oil blends that are available now. Just a small amount worked well into towel dried hair. Follow this with a smoothing serum or cream for styling and that will help your hair look and feel better.
 There is not a lot that will control the short broken hairs that you see, other than a bit of hair spray or a very small amount of hair styling putty lightly applied to hold them down once the hair is styled.
 It will take time for your hair to come back to itself again.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.


I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in

©2017 All rights reserved.