Hairstyling/hair

Question
hello,
i kind of damaged my hair with SunIn and my hair is rough, puffy and ugly, and i have lots of hair falling
i don't know what hair treatment to do to make my hair soft shiny wavy and actually look nice
what shampoo should i use? I've used so many shampoos and they all make my hair oily
one last important thing is that i have baby hairs and i cant seem to control them, whenever put my hair in a ponytail they seem to fly around, what can i do with them is there any good treatment
i did one in Lebanon, it helped for a month, it straightened them.

Thank you very much, i would really appreciate your help as i am desperate with the hair i have

Answer

You can't really fix that type of damage. Protein can improve any areas that isn't already broken and moisture can make it softer but anywhere the hair is already split, it's too late. That hair will have to be cut and the only way to get it to stop splitting is to cut it above the damaged area.  Joico makes a nice reconstructor that is a combination of protein and moisture. Redken has a product called anti snap that stops breakage  and AG hair cosmetics has a leave in conditioner  called fast food. They all work to stop the breakage (but they won't prevent damage where the hair is already breaking off (falling).

I wouldn't do any more smoothing or straightening treatments until you have the damage on the rest of your hair. You can always blow the baby hairs with warm air and then cold air to help them lay down or use a pomade or hair spray but until you have all that Sunni cut off, you can't do any smoothing or chemical treatments.  

Hairstyling

Dana Sear