Hairstyling/how to style loose hair?

Question
i have wavy black locks.i'm very fond of letting it loose.but i don't know the proper method.i want to know how to properly style my hair without using any straightening or curling instruments.i just want my wavy hair to be perfectly let loose using some cosmetics like gel or something.i want to be free of tangles and my hair must not look frizzy.suggest me a method.

Answer
Nisha,
 If your hair naturally tends to frizz it will be difficult to just let it go without using styling tools. What I would suggest trying is a combination of products for control and smoothness. Shampoos and condition with a moisturizing or smoothing shampoo and conditioner. These will help add moisture to your hair. Towel dry and add a nourishing oil like argan or any of the nourishing oil blends, and distribute well, combing through. Follow with a smoothing serum and then a medium hold mousse. Use a wide tooth comb and then allow to dry without disturbing. The more you disrupt the hair as it dries, the more chance of frizz. This combination should allow your hair to dry without frizzing and make use of your natural wave with minimal effort.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman