Hairstyling/blonde and staining

Question
Hello, is it true that argan or morrocon oils in conditioner or shampoo can make lightened blonde hair darker?  or does it only depend if that particular conditioner or shampoo onyt "appears" darker in color?  I want to keep my super light blonde hair as true as originally done. Thank you!

Answer
Susanne,
 There is no reason that the oil itself should cause discoloring to light hair. The only prospect I could think of might be the combination of the oil (or any oil)  with a very hot flat iron causing the hair to actually singe slightly, which would create a darker tone. To my knowledge these oils are totally safe.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe ( Hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman