Hairstyling/changing dyed blonde hairto light or mediumbrown

Question
My hair stylist says she can't go darker with my hair or it will be red. Is there a way it can be done?

Answer
Carole,
 There most certainly is. Since she is obviously afraid of doing this, or mis-informed, I will give the easiest way. She will want to retouch your new growth for the new darker colour you want, not going over the blonde hair. Once this is about processed she can then see what the colour result is and can match the new resulting colour with a non ammonia demi permanent colour, applying it to the rest of the hair, letting process and rinsing everything at once. These are deposit only and are perfect for this purpose. Done deal.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman