What kind of hair extensions does ariana have? Does infusion or hair weave get this look?

Hi Adrienne,

It's probably fusion but I can't tell for sure from this photo. The best type of hair extension  for you is determined by your hair. Thickness, texture, etc all play a role. Unless your hair is very fine, I would think fusion would do a great job for this style. You may be able to do it with weave too, but again, your hair will determine the best process. I would take this photo with you to an extension specialist who can look at your hair, determine how long you want them to last, etc.  they will be able to tell you what your best options are. I've even created this look with micro beads and tape ins so you have many options available to you based on your hair type.  

Dana Sear

I can answer questions on all types of hairstyling, cutting, designing, coloring, corrective color, perming techniques,product knowledge, and in general, anything that has anything to do with hair. PLEASE NOTE: I am a professional designer and trainer. I do hair and teach advanced classes to licensed designers. I do not, under any circumstances, recommend doing chemical services including but not limited to relaxers, perms, color, highlights, or any other chemical service at home. I will not tell you how to use professional products nor will I tell you how to do your color at home. What I CAN do is arm you with current and accurate information and help you to be able to better communicate with your stylist/designer. I can also help you with what you need to do at home to maintain, protect, and treat your hair.

I have been a designer and educator for 31 years. I have been a salon consultant for Redken, affiliate trainer for ABBA Pure and Natural, Director of Education for my own salon and am currently a member of the design team and advanced trainer for my company. I specialize in corrective color, perming and style support, and image updates (make overs)

I have been actively licensed for 31 years. I actively participate in and teach cutting, perming, coloring, and business building classes. I am a REDKEN Certified Haircolorist, and REDKEN Specialist. I also have extensive training in Structure in Motion Cutting Techniques and Tigi Cutting.