Hairstyling/Want to shave head for friend, but...

My friend has cancer and I want to shave my head along with her... But I'm with a temp agency right now and they need hair for a drug test to hire on. Obviously I want to help support my friend, but I need to be ready for the test whenever (it's random, could be tomorrow, could be months from now) it happens. Do you know any styles that'd I'd be able to use to be mostly shaved but still leave a small bit for the test? We're gonna wear bandanas most of the time if that helps any.

Thanks for reading!

There are plenty if syyles that onky shVe parts of the head. Ill post a few pucs for inspiration here for you.

Those should get you started.

Good  luck and good health to your friend.  

Dana Sear

I can answer questions on all types of hairstyling, cutting, designing, coloring, corrective color, perming techniques,product knowledge, and in general, anything that has anything to do with hair. PLEASE NOTE: I am a professional designer and trainer. I do hair and teach advanced classes to licensed designers. I do not, under any circumstances, recommend doing chemical services including but not limited to relaxers, perms, color, highlights, or any other chemical service at home. I will not tell you how to use professional products nor will I tell you how to do your color at home. What I CAN do is arm you with current and accurate information and help you to be able to better communicate with your stylist/designer. I can also help you with what you need to do at home to maintain, protect, and treat your hair.

I have been a designer and educator for 31 years. I have been a salon consultant for Redken, affiliate trainer for ABBA Pure and Natural, Director of Education for my own salon and am currently a member of the design team and advanced trainer for my company. I specialize in corrective color, perming and style support, and image updates (make overs)

I have been actively licensed for 31 years. I actively participate in and teach cutting, perming, coloring, and business building classes. I am a REDKEN Certified Haircolorist, and REDKEN Specialist. I also have extensive training in Structure in Motion Cutting Techniques and Tigi Cutting.