Hairstyling/greasy hair

My son had beautiful. Beautiful curls, not a bit of frizz. After his surgery, his hair has become very greasy. Has tried different shampoos. What can he do to return it to the nice, curly beautiful hair he had? He is 33 years old.

What he may need is a clarifying or chelating shampoo to remove oils or residue from the hair so it does not appear greasy or oily.
 He may want to consult his physician, as there could me a medical cause (perhaps related to the surgery) causing the excessive oil production. Might not be a bad idea to rule that out.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in