Hairstyling/shampoo

Question
Hi Ellen, thanks for bein available.  I'm in my mid 40s & have thinned, straight hair.  I used to use the cheap Suave, but it left residue on my scalp.  So bad sometimes, I would be able to scratch my scalp & fill up my nail with dead skin/residue/whatever it is.  I bought shampoo at Great Clips, which seemed to work OK, but was wonderin what is a good over-the-counter shampoo that will leave my scalp clean.

Answer
Hi Gregg

I would recommend you first shampoo with a clarifying shampoo.  Any store product, clarifying shampoo, like Tresemme or Revlon, etc.  will work.  From then on shampoo with hydrating shampoo.  Sometimes called a moisturizing shampoo.  Hopefully this helps .  If you have any questions, please ask.   Thanks Ellen

Hairstyling

Ellen Saxe