Hairstyling/What do I do with my hair

Question
Hi Dana, my name is Chyanne and I have absolutely no clue what to do with my hair. I don't know what to do to help it grow, what to do for it to not look nappy or crazy when it gets wet, etc. I history know what to do my hair never wants to act right. Do you think you could help?

Answer
Hi Chyanne,

You haven't given me enough information.  What does your hair look like now? How thick is it? How curly? How is it cut? What does it do or not do for you? What is your general hair care routine? How do you style it?

If you mark this message to private, you can post me a pic and no one will see it but me. Tell me what you would LIKE to do with your hair and why you can't. What products and tools you use, etc. I can't really make any suggestions if I don't know what the problem is.  

Hairstyling

Dana Sear