Hairstyling/Perm after i rebond my hair twice and keratin treatment all within a week

Question
Hi last Friday I did a Korean volume rebonding on my hair and it did't turn out well. There were still some small curly frizz sticking out of my hair so I went back and the stylst did another volume rebonding on my hair and it got worse. On the same day I passed by another salon show does Goldwell Keratin Treatment and the stylist told me that my hair will be very soft and smooth without any frizz after the treament and so i had it done on the same day after my second volume hair rebonding. Now it got worse. My hair is so frizzy and straight. The ends are so dry. I really hate how my hair looks. Can i perm my hair? Just a soft body perm or wavy perm. Please help me. I've been crying and no mood to eat since yesterday. If I can't perm my hair now when will it be the best time to perm?

Answer
Nurain,
 Your hair had been through a lot in a short time, and you don't mention what was in your hair before this. I suspect that previous processes may have played a hand in this as well, but that really doesn't matter. The main thins is to be certain your hair is in proper condition before proceeding or you will be in real trouble. After shampooing, cut a few strands from the ends at the longest parts and drop into a bowl of water. If the hair floats it is safe to proceed. If it sinks then it is too structurally degraded and damaged to perm at this time. Until the hair that sinks has been cut off and the remaining hair floats, I would not suggest perming. In the meantime, condition well on a regular basis.
Best of luck to you,
Stephe (Hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman