Hairstyling/Head shaving.

Question
QUESTION: http://electric-head-shaver-review.toptenreviews.com/baldfader-review.html

Is this the type of thing really used to shave ones head bald or would one still use shaving cream and a normal non-electric face shaving blade? I would like to think we now have the technology to shave close enough with an electric to avoid cutting oneself.

ANSWER: James,
 Although this will not give you quite the same result as a razor blade and shaving cream, it will give a decent result and MUCH safer than taking a blade to your head. The good part it really is easy and safe this way. It will give a very short buzz, not a close shave. And the price is great.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

QUESTION: For a higher price does the technology exist  for an actual shave degree of closeness with electric?

Answer
I don't think you'll get a razor like shave with any electric clipper,  just because of the way they are constructed. The actual cutting edge cannot rest right on the skin like a razor can. About the closest wouldbe getting a clipper with interchangeable blades and get a 0000 blade. That would be about your closest clipper shave, but still not quite the same.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (Hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman