Hairstyling/Platinum Blonde

I am 64 years young and I am not ready for the complete white look as of yet.  Am wondering if there is a platinum Blonde color that is soft enough and what brand to buy.  I thank you for your time.

If your hair is white, then you can choose any color you want, since there is no pigment involved, to be lifted out first. if your hair is not fully white, it would have to be bleached first for a platinum. I would suggest having this done professionally, however. Judging from your letter, it sounds like you have color in your hair now that is not as blonde as you'd like. This would have to be lightened first, before you could have the pale blonde you want.
As for color brands to use, unfortunately I am not at all familiar with OTC brands at all. I have never used them, so could not properly advise as to brands.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in