Hairstyling/Grey hair

Question
Grey hair
Grey hair  
Hello,

I have naturally dark hair then I dyed my hair black. I managed to grow out some of the black and dye it a honey blonde in the salon without using bleach. I wanted to do a dark grey like the picture because I feel like going a lighter grey would require lightening my hair too much and I'm trying to preserve my curls. Should I dye my hair again an ash blonde? And since I'm a honey blonde should I use toner?

Thank you for your time!

Answer
Kiara,
 A grey like the picture requires bleaching to a fairly light level to achieve that look. In fact, it would require almost the same amount of bleaching as a lighter grey. You can't get that result just by coloring or toning.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman