Hairstyling/rebonded hair to curled tips

good day! I would like to ask if it  will be alright to curl the tips of my hair? I rebonded my hair a year ago and i wanna have curls on the end of my hair would that be fine and would it be safe?

Whether you want to just style your hair with curls or perm it, either is possible on rebonded hair. For styling there is no issue at all. For perming you just have to make sure hair is in suitable condition for the process. To make sure, take a few strands at the ends and drop them into a bowl of waters. If they float it's a go. If they sink it's a no. The hair is too damaged for perming.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in