Hairstyling/loreal renew c

Question
hi hairman,
I'm already using loreal renew c hair treatment at home...when I bought this treatment the expert said it is leave on treatment you can use it on towel dry hair,on the tube wrote its pre shampoo, rinse out treatment.
a few drops from the treatment tube two to three times a week working good on towel dry hair but I'm afraid that may cause damage on my hair with time.
any advise recommendation about the right way and direction to use it.
thanks in advance ... and have a nice day
Inas

Answer
Ina's,
 It is meant as a pre shampoo treatment for badly damaged hair. Using a few drops on towel dried hair a few times a week won't hurt the hair. It can only help. However, you will probably find that if you leave too much in that it may weight the hair down.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (Hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman