Hairstyling/Accidental Texturizer

julia wrote at 2015-06-02 13:38:05
I use the L'Oreal Out of Bed Texturizer as a curl enhancer. It gives me great definition and tames frizz under a harder holding gel on first day hair. On second day hair I wet my hands and add a bit of this and scrunch through hair for a wavy look. Gives me consistently good results and its a great value.

I love this product and cannot find anything else like it on the market. It is not waxy, so it doesn't pull your hair down an hour after you've styled it. It's also rather dry, for lack of a better description, so it doesn't make my hair curl up like most other gels do.

My hair texture is medium/coarse, very wavy and extremely thick.

I blow dry my hair straight, finger comb a good amount of this texturizing gel thru my hair, then comb it down straight. Then I blow dry the straight gelled hair till its dry. This completely eradicates all the undesired curl in my hair. Then I tousle it all over for a semi-unkempt look with lots of movement and a good amount of volume.

Love love love this product!  (http://amzn.to/1dJ2Sgj)

Hairstyling

Dana Sear