Hairstyling/I can't manage my thinning hair

I am 23 year old male.. and I have a problem that I can't find any style suit my thinning hair, and that embarrasses me. I usually use palmers hair cream to condition my hair but after sometime when I go out my hair goes so random.. I uploaded a pic of it on this link
and the best style I could make for my hair is this
and I have tried to shave it.. but it didn't suit me

what should I do to condition my hair and find haircut that is suitable for my hair nature ?

Your situation is very common. First of all, although conditioning is important, that will not keep it in place or controlled. Always condition, but after towel drying apply a medium hold gel for styling and control. You could also try using a small amount of light or medium hold spray after your hair is styled for additional hold.
 That said, your other issue seems to be that you want to keep it fully in place. As for the cut itself, I might suggest a bit closer at the sides with the top, especially the front, e little longer than it is in the picture. I would also suggest not styling with every hair in place. A slightly random look on top with the front just a little longer will actually detract from the look of thinning for you. It will take getting used to when you are so used to having every hair in place, but I think it would work well for you. Just blow dry as you normally would and then apply just a drop of gel to your hands and ruffle it up a bit on top. Then spray lightly with hair spray. It will actually make it look like more hair.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)  

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in