Hairstyling/Brassyness

Question
My client colored her hair with box color, Henna. She now has two colours, one orange on top and brown on ends. Shes an older woman with 60 percent grey. Wants the top and bottom to match, she likes redish color. I am using Goldwell Products.What should I do..and is it best to use 10 or 20 volume developer.
Thank you
Kathleen

Answer
Hi Kathleen,

You cannot put permanent color or lightener oover henna with predictable results.  I would recommend a Malibu C color correcting treatment, then coat the hair with mineral oil allow that to sit.  Then you can see how much was removed. The only thing you MAY be able to do, and you still might get some splotchy looking areas but at least it won't smoke.  

Hairstyling

Dana Sear