Hairstyling/changing perm to texturizer

Question
Hi Dana,my name is vilma,iam from mozambique,ive been on transition for 4months,than i just wanted my 4c hair curl than i use a perm, a brazilian perm naned AFRO from niely,its made by trioglicolaty. Than i spent 5months since i used the perm for the first time,and i want to change and use a texturizer from Organics named texture my way, so can i do it?what is ur advice?thanks

Answer
Hi Villa,

You need to call the customer service people at Organics. They will be able to tell you if the products you already have in your hair are compatible with theirs.  Just because it's called Organics doesn't mean there's no chemicals present. They will be able to tell you specifically what can and cannot be done safely.

Even though several months have passed, if the chemicals have not been completely cut from your hair, they are still present, even if your hair had reverted. That's why it's best to call Organics directly.  You'll have to tell them all that you told me here and they'll be able to give you the latest and most current information regarding their products.  

Hairstyling

Dana Sear