Hairstyling/Shorter or longer

Question
I think I've noticed a pattern. It seems like when I go to get a haircut after shaving they cut less hair off of my head. While when I haven't shaved in a few days they cut my hair shorter. Does that seem like something that most would put into the equation?

Answer
James,
 I must say that this is a totally new theory to me. I have never heard this before or even given it thought. In fact, I would almost be inclined to presume the opposite; that after not shaving for a few days they might leave your hair longer, assuming that you want a less structured look, and after shaving they would fell that you wanted a more clean cut look.
 I think in actuality however, it's just coincidence, but an interesting theory none the less. Thank you for sharing it with me.
All the best to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman