Hairstyling/Blow dryer technique

Question
side swept hair
side swept hair  
I am 32 years old male. i have straight hair. few years ago my hair dresser cut my hair in a way that my hair fall on my forehead. my hair used to go backwards from sides but now with a curl they fall on the forehead i have tried all the hair cuts but to no avail. i have been trying to dry my hair with blow dryer and i have been successful but a small curl or wave still remains which i am unable to figure out how to remove. I just want to know which way to blow the hair from without creating volume.

Answer
You need to put a bit of tension on the hair in order to smooth out the curl.   Blowing it the opposite way you want it to lay and then back again with a brush and some tension should smooth out the curl.  You'll need to do this until the hair is completely dry. If you leave it damp, it will curl up again.  

Hairstyling

Dana Sear