Hairstyling/Enhancing natural waves

Question

I am a 26 year old female. For most of my life, I've had stick-straight, super sleep hair. Within the last five years or so, as I've aged (and grown out from a pixie), I've noticed some natural texture/wave in my hair, especially when it is wet. When left to air dry, it dries fairly straight.
I just got my hair cut in to a bob (I am rubbish at styling long hair, after having short hair most of my life), and would really love to encourage that wave to come out. I am using mousse and a salt spray to style it, but is there a shampoo or conditioner that I can use that might help bring out that wave? It is pretty wavy when wet, but as soon as I comb it and it dries, it is straight again.

Thanks!

Cate

Answer
DevaCurl makes great shampoo and conditioner and Redken has Curvaceous which I love.  Also, don't comb it. Run your fingers through it to smooth out any tangles.  Wrap your hair in a towel for a bit to absorb a fair amount of the water.   Apply your mousse or sea salt spray and squeeze your hair while pushing up.  If you want to encourage the waves, you don't want to pull down on your hair at all.  I get the best results when I scrunch with a towel rather than my hands.   

And check out youtube. There are lots if tutorials on styling, encouraging and maintaining wavy or curly hair.  

Hairstyling

Dana Sear