Hairstyling/Unibrow

Question
Hello Sir, How are you ? The thing that I wanna discuss with you is that instead of having 2 separate eyebrows I had a single unibrow. It was very deep and had very much hairs. I don't know why but one day I separated it by cutting the middle of it with a scissor. And not only that I've used razors and electronic scissors to shave it and sometimes I even pull the hair of the middle. And now because my doings it doesn't stop growing nor does grow deeper like it used to before. As I didn't do it correctly so I have one eyebrow a little longer and one a little shorter. Which looks very odd and peculiar. When I look at the mirror I curse myself for doing it. Sir, Can you please suggest any way I can grow it back on deeper like before (Without doing any surgery of laser treatment because I don't have the money for doing these) ? I am a 19 year old boy. Any kind of suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thank You Sir.

Answer
Paul,
  I had the same issue when I was your age. It's easy to address. If you leave it alone it will grow back as it was before. If you don't want the single brow and would prefer to have two separate brows, that's easy. Wait a few weeks, at which time it will have grown back somewhat, and go to a salon where they do waxing, threading or tweezing and have it done professionally. Explain that you just want to create a small separation between the two brows, just enough to look distinct but not feminine, and that you don't want to change the shape above or below the brow at all, just to separate them. Once this id done, you can even maintain it yourself with tweezers, removing ONLY the same hairs that they removed, as they begin to grow back. Having your eyebrows waxed or tweezed is not expensive at all.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)  

Hairstyling

Hairman