Hairstyling/Bad Texturizer

I have recently used a Just for Me hair softener in my natural hair to make my 4b/c curls manageable. I tested a strand of my hair and it came out perfect. I continued to do the rest of my hair and now half my hair is completely straight and the other half is curly. This is my first and last time trying one is there a way to fix that one half back to curly?

Unfortunately, with sodium based relaxers (and texturizers), once the hair is straightened you cannot process it to restore curl. The chemical processes are not at all compatible and you would most likely experience severe breakage. Your only options would be to relax the remaining hair, unfortunately. And I would really suggest having it done professionally if possible.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in