Hairstyling/Hair that matches my style

Question
Hello! So, I have straight hair that barely passed my shoulder blades and I very large cow like in the front of my head when I part my hair on the side (which I do anyway). I had cut in sonde bangs on the first of November but decided to grow them out since the cowlick made them look awful and emo. The bangs are now a half inch below my nose, so I often pull them out of the way or tuck them behind my ear. I like to dye my hair as well, but I only do it every three months to protect my hair (usually I go semi-permanent). I have an olive complexion and golden brown hair. Usually I double French braid my hair, but that's getting kind of old to me. I dress urban and wear lots of oversize and black and white. Other times my style is quite feminine and mature. And sometimes, my look can be considered "kawaii" or a bit Japanese. How should I style my hair? What color should I dye it now? This summer, I plan on dying it an unnatural color, so what unnatural color would look best with my skin tone? I am open to possibly getting a blunt cut fringe (if my cowlick allows it haha) and edgier styles as well. Whatever sounds the most fitting to you, I will try.

Thank you!
- Ashley

Answer
Ashley,
 Caramels snd many reds would look very well on you. Straight hair lends itself well to a blunt bottom with a fringy textured face frame. As for blunt fringe or bang, just accept that it will not lie totally flat and straight, which is fine, if you accept it as part of your look. It would look fine with the kick up you will get from the cowlick.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (Hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman