Hairstyling/Orange tones

Question
Orange
Orange  
Had my hair colored two different blondes. I was left with some warm orange tones in my hair. In your opinion what toner should I use to combat this? Ive been looking at using a wella toner, maybe in t28? Your response is greatly appreciated! -v

Answer
Vanessa,
 Firstly, if this was done in a salon, they should be willing to fix it for you, since it's obviously not what you wanted. As for toning yourself, using a light toner like T28!will do little if anything to fix this. It will require either lightening past the orange and then toning or deepening to a nicer color just dark enough to eliminate the orange  and then adding highlights. I don't think the t28 will work for you.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe ( hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman