Hairstyling/hair change

current hair
current hair  

pictures from september
pictures from septembe  
Just wondering why my hair has lost so much curl and volume. . . more protein, less, cut??? In the current pic, I have no layers, except for a few face framing ones.  Neither pic has product in it.  thanks for any suggestions.  It looks like I've lost hair and I am not shedding more than usual.

If you were in a cooler climate I would say it had to do with the winter and hair losing curl in less humidity. Since this is probably not the case, I'm going to speculate that there is buildup on your hair, possibly from minerals in your water, since you don't use products. Use a clarifying or chelating shampoo and leave on for several minutes before rinsing. Follow with conditioner, rinsing well.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in