I have a long square face with a narrow forehead. I have high cheekbones. And I am aging. 40 years old in three months. What bangs should I ask for?

If your face is long, then any bang will help make it look shorter. A textured bang will add softness rather than a solid look the a straight bag would give. If your face is more square, then a full bang would not be advisable, as it would shorten your face and make it look more square and wide. In this case a 3/4 bang would be more in order, as it leaves a part of the forehead exposed, elongating the face and keeping it from looking too short. Also, for a longer face with a square jaw, textured bang or an arched bang rather than straight would again add softness.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in