Hairstyling/hair rebonding

Question
Im 15 yo and my hair is super dry, thick and have split ends (horrible right?) and i want to rebond it, is it safe and right for me or not? Will it cause more dryness to my hair or will it cause baldness or hair fall? And what suggestion can you give me about my hair because having my hair like this doesnt boost my self esteem 😭

Answer
Trisha,
 If your hair is dry and split, the first thing you want to do is address those issues. Condition it well on a regular basis and get a good trim. I am assuming you have no color in your hair.
 As for the rebonding, if the stylist does not do it right you can end up with a lot of damage. Done properly it's a wonderful option for curly or frizzy hair. Just make sure that your stylist is experienced with doing the service.
Best of luck to you.

Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman