Hairstyling/shade of hair color question

Question
hair length
hair length  
Dear Hairman,
         My question is that I am wanting to get blonde and blue highlights in my hair.  I am just not sure what shade of blonde and what shade of blue would look the best.  My natural hair color is dirty blonde to light brown.  I have gotten blonde highlights before, I just don't remember the shade of blonde was used.  Thank you for your time.

Answer
Katie,
 Rather than trying to name a color for something like this, i usually suggest comparing the color swatches of blonds and blues against your skin. There are sleays sample swatches to demonstrate what colors look like. If you hold the sample swatch near your eye you will see how it looks with your eye and skin tone. That's the best way to choose.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (Hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman