Hairstyling/detanglers

Question
I have a curl in my hair. i have no breakage at all until my hairdresser combs through my hair during the curling process (wave noveau).Can she use a detangler of some sort when she is combing through my hair before she put in curlers?

Answer
Fabiola,
 Most definitely. The hair should always be delta fled first. What I like to do before any wave or Wave Nouveau ( any texture service that gets shampooed first) is shampoo with a clarifying or chelating shampoo and condition, to prepare the hair for the service. This will regulate porosity and detangle the hair for a better result.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe ( Hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman