Hairstyling/Question

Question
Hi. How do I get from brassy yellow golden hair to nice dark ashy hair? I don't have money to go to the salon, purple hair dye with conditioner doesn't work, it just turns into lighter shade of yellow. We don't have Wella toners, where I live. Can you please tell me what to do

Answer
Rima,
 What you need is an ash or neutral blond color. From your explanation I am understanding that you want an ash blonde that is darker than the yellow you now have, not lighter.  If this is the case, just choose the color you want.  Not seeing what your hair looks like or what you want, I can't suggest anything specific, unfortunately. If you go to any beauty supply near you, the staff should be able to help you choose the right color for your needs. But it will need to be regular color to get the deposit you will need.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (Hairman)  

Hairstyling

Hairman