Hall & Oates/Where's John Oats?

We've recently been enjoying the shows Live From Daryl's House and think Daryl's amazing to still be singing this many years later cause we also enjoyed Hall and Oats in the earlier years as teens.the band he has assembled is the best can jam with any artist and Daryl can sing with all of them they mention the Hall and Oats years and always do some of their songs we was just wondering why John Oats is never a guest on the show? That would be great a reunion type show..He just came out with a new song heard it on Sirius radio and he still sounds good too..Thanks would appreciate it. Thanks look forward to some answers..

Hi Annette,

John has appeared on Live from Daryl's House.  I think it was episode 13.  You can check that out in the archives on that site.
Daryl and John still tour together every summer as well as pursuing their respective solo careers. It's great that they are still so actively involved in music.  We, the fans, are truly the lucky ones.
Daryl and John have finally been nominated to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame sponsored by Rolling Stone.  You can vote for them by going to the Rolling Stone website.

Hope all is well,

Hall & Oates

Bio info, concert info, references to lyrics and albums, CDs fan club info

I've been a fan from the beginning and have grown up with Daryl and John musically.

Rock and Soul International (Hall and Oates Fan Club)

West Virginia Writing Project
West Virginia Educational Goals

BA in Secondary Education, Language Arts, West Liberty State College
MA in Speech Communications, WVU

Who's Who in Education
West Virginia Writing Project Fellow
Davis and Elkins Award by English Dept.