Hall & Oates/Daryl Hall as a Manager

While promoting the Laughing Down Crying album, Hall said he was managing his stepdaughter March Fry's music career and that she had an upcoming album, which he would produce. Is that still happening? If so, any word on which genre, collaborators/songwriters or a release date?

Hi Tam,

You have probably seen episodes 47 and 48 on Live from Daryl's House when March Fry was featured.  She sang back up on several songs from Laughing Down Crying.  I have no information about her upcoming album.  If she has the desire and determination to pursue a singing career, it seems logical that Daryl would be able to offer her a lot of support and encouragement and open musical doors for her. That has yet to be determined, however.  Keep posted.

Hall & Oates

Bio info, concert info, references to lyrics and albums, CDs fan club info

I've been a fan from the beginning and have grown up with Daryl and John musically.

Rock and Soul International (Hall and Oates Fan Club)

West Virginia Writing Project
West Virginia Educational Goals

BA in Secondary Education, Language Arts, West Liberty State College
MA in Speech Communications, WVU

Who's Who in Education
West Virginia Writing Project Fellow
Davis and Elkins Award by English Dept.