Hall & Oates/Daryl Hall

Question
Hi Tim!
Do you still have an extra D.Hall live in philadelphia cd?
I read an answer you gave stating you had an extra copy that you could list on EBay.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Lonni J McDonald

Answer
Hi again Lonni,

Thanks for writing!

As you might recall from our correspondence in March 2013, I do not have any extra copies of that CD to sell.  Several years ago, I did have an extra copy.  If my memory serves me correct, I sold it to another fan.  But a lot has happened in my life during the past 2-3 years that I can't remember the details exactly.

If your searches on eBay aren't turning anything up, you might want to try the following two music marketplaces as a search option:

www.gemm.com
www.musicstack.com

They are great resources for finding out-of-print music in all media.

Best of luck in your hunt!

Take care,
Tim

Hall & Oates

Timothy D. Hufnagle