Hall & Oates/Paul Pesco

When and why did Paul Pesco leave Hall and Oates and Lfdh?  Any information on the new band members would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Hi Sophie,

Sorry to answer late, but I have been away on vacation.
Paul Pesco left Hall and Oates last October.  He stated that he was leaving to pursue other opportunities. He is very talented and has worked with a number of other musicians and performers in the past, such as Madonna and Jennifer Lopez .  I have noticed that he is marketing a number of Paul Pesco products and seems to be enjoying the freedom of working on a variety of projects.  He did an absolutely amazing job when he was with Daryl and John. I'm sure everyone wishes him the best.
Taking over for Paul is Shane Theriot, another very talented musician. I'm sure a quick google will give you more information if you need it.  I'm looking forward to hearing Shane and seeing him interact with the entire Hall and Oates organization.

Also, check out Paul and Shane on Facebook!

Best wishes,

Hall & Oates

Bio info, concert info, references to lyrics and albums, CDs fan club info

I've been a fan from the beginning and have grown up with Daryl and John musically.

Rock and Soul International (Hall and Oates Fan Club)

West Virginia Writing Project
West Virginia Educational Goals

BA in Secondary Education, Language Arts, West Liberty State College
MA in Speech Communications, WVU

Who's Who in Education
West Virginia Writing Project Fellow
Davis and Elkins Award by English Dept.