Hall & Oates/John's family

Question
I don't know if this is a question about his private life, if so, I apologize and please disregard this question. Anyway, I was a little curious about John's family. Not his wife Aimee and son Tanner, we see plenty of them. I'm wondering about his parents and siblings. Whereas Daryl's family has been a bit more public, in Dangerous Dances Daryl's childhood pic has his whole family and they were even more so visible with the induction of Live from Daryl's House, on the other hand I don't think I've ever even seen a picture of John's parents and siblings. I'm not even sure of how many siblings he has, but I believe he has a lone sister like Daryl does who works in the TV/movie industry (taken from what I've heard him say in an interview). He's mentioned them here and there in interviews so I take it both of his parents are alive and well and live in the Northeast (I think he said they still live in Pennsylvania). If you could provide more information on his immediate family that would be great. If there's any pictures of them please share. Thank you!

Answer
Hi Jadon,

It is actually a question about his family life, of which I know just a little. Because I am not at home but on vacation, I don't have files and documents I could open to help you. If you look up John Oates on Wikipedia, I am sure it will give his parents' names as well as a little of their ancestry. John does have a sister named Diane and you have identified her career. I have no pictures of his family as my concentration is on the musicianship of Daryl Hall and John Oates.

I'm sorry I don't have more information or could be more helpful.

Diana

Hall & Oates

Diana