Hard Drive Problems/How can i get the "sticky keys" method undone?

I am using my school computer and I need to remove the Sticky keys method to get the admin password, or whatever it does, all i know is that i did it. i went through the process of:
shut off computer, press F8 lots of times, press the disable encryption signature (or whatever it is), then turn off real fast, then turn on, then go to repair start up, then it went into a "old" computer start up look, then i waited for like 20 min and i went into the windows folder and then into the System32 and then i renamed "sethc" to "sticky keys" and then renamed "cmd" to "sethc". I turned it off and then turning it back on i pressed the shift key 5 times and then in the command window i typed "Control Userpasswords2" then pressed enter and it brought up a window and i pressed apply and i dont know how to undo this!!!! i tried to go back and rename the stuff to the right stuff but it wouldn't let me get that far. And now my "Map Drives" dont work

please help and dont judge that i did something when i didn't exactly know what i was doing.

Hi Sarah!

I'm not sure if I followed everything that you did, but let me tell you how to turn off Sticky Keys, then you let me know if you are able to get it turned off, and we'll go from there.

It depends on which version of Windows you are using, but if you go to Start, Control Panel, Ease of Access or Accessibility, then uncheck the box for Sticky Keys.

Let me know if you need anything else,

Good luck!

Hard Drive Problems

PowerEdge Tech

I can answer questions about server hardware RAID and general storage for servers and PC's - hard drive issues, troubleshooting, advice, specs, and information. While some apparent drive/RAID array failures can be recovered, I can only provide advice/recommendations in the event of catastrophic data loss. I don't assist in actually recovering from this type of data loss on this forum.

I worked as an analyst in Dell server support for 2 years, and have since worked with many Dell PowerEdge servers. I am currently employed as IT Manager. I am currently ranked in the top 5 All-Time in Server Hardware and Hard Drives in a very popular and large forum similar to AllExperts.

I have a BS in Computer Science and have earned the following certifications: CompTIA Security+, A+, Project+; CIW Web Design, Database Specialist; Microsoft Windows 7; Dell DCSE Server. I am also an expert in Windows 7, Servers, and Hard Drives (I don't normally do XP - not because I don't know it inside and out, but because I have "retired" personal support for XP, and I want to see it die :)).