Harry Potter/Comparison in Harry Potter

I study in  Armenia. Recently my professor suggested me to write a grade paper on "Comparison in Harry Potter". I have read the books and I am fond of it but I found out that we don't have any printed analyses on it. So I am the first one to write a paper on it and would like any advice which will put me on the right track in searches of comparison essay. Any available online literature will help too.

I am dearly sure that any suggestion will help to start.

Thank you in advance for your time and efforts,

Hi Noasse,

I suggest searching the internet for assistance. I did a quick search and found this:

I hope it helps. That one is free. You could also check colesnotes, but I think you have to pay for them. You could check at your local bookstore. I hope I helped, and good luck with your paper!

Harry Potter

I can answer almost any question relating to the books or movies. I've read the books many many times and know them inside out. I can help with comprehension and/or analysis questions. On the movies I can answer most questions, about the content, actors, technical stuff, etc. I have reliable resources, and if I don't know the answer I've got good places to find it.

I've read all of the books, including the comic relief ones, many times, at least 20 times each. I've seen all of the movies about 10 times each. I've read alot of information on the books and movies.

I graduate next year.